Education is a funny thing
For all the mystery it may bring
Indoctrination some may cry
But I beg of you please tell me why

Great minds think alike they say
So why the mood of such dismay
Sounds ironic I think not
For great ideas are vast a drop

Yes I agree to some extent
Indoctrination’s tacit intent
But what keeps one from conformity
Is the wonderful thing of curiousity

7 comments:

hmm.. sweet poem, i never know that you were a poet

while education might have its complexities, it also has its rewards. one of which to see a child move from scratching on paper to creating lines,art following which the masterpieces emerge. while the kids are encouraged through praise to do the best at alll times. Hey! that will boost their self-esteem.

I have this game saved on my laptop. I think it is very interesting and creative for children. I even practice the stages and I have lots of fun doing so.

Very good game. I think i might try it myself. I like the piece on Indoctrination.

Hi Kevon. The comment from anonymous was from me. Nice blog.

Marisa Sennon

I found this software to be very effective in learning to play the keyboard. It really gives you all the fundamentals you need to know about music.

this seems like an exceptional piece of software for anyone who is keen on learning music. thanks for informing me Kevon

Post a Comment

This day in History

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a prospective teacher and I hope to give my opinionated viewpoints on some educational issues that I deem important to understanding the educational climate in my country.

Visitor's Log