I've had this software on my pc for a while now and it has proved very effective in helping me learn to play my keyboard. This software is great for anyone who wishes to learn to play the piano or keyboard alike.

It doesn't matter if you don't know how to play or read music because the software is made into different chapters where it will teach you different lessons.In chapter one it will start with the basics, teaching someone how long to hold certain notes then gradually increase to teach the individual where notes on the musical scale reside. It even has a automated voice guidance teacher and shows the learner an actual layout of the piano and shows them which keys to press while teaching them to play.

4 comments:

Hi, I think that software would really be helpful, especially for someone who's not going to school or who can't afford music lessons.

Plus it could be useful in a classroom setting too. Instead of having to use 20 keyboards to teach it, all the students can practice on their computers before moving on to the keyboard.

This sounds like an interesting piece of software, I wish I had it last semester, it would have made music class even more interesting. I hope you make full use of these lessons for your individual presentation, this semester for music. I'm sure Mrs. Toppin would enjoy a piece played on the piano.

wow its mind blowing...what i really meant is that i've always wanted to learn to play a piano but in order for me to accomplish that i would have to take piano classes and pay alot of money but through this software i could remain at home and learn to play a piano.....
Its amazing, i like it alot.

since you have this software on your computer, it will be an easy way for me to get a copy and use it to study music. This semester I am studying music and I will be able to understand musical notes and instruments.

Post a Comment

This day in History

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a prospective teacher and I hope to give my opinionated viewpoints on some educational issues that I deem important to understanding the educational climate in my country.

Visitor's Log